The Zonta Club of Corvallis

Est. 1940

The Zonta Club of Corvallis was established in 1940 in Corvallis, Oregon, and is a member of Zonta International, a worldwide service organization, dedicated to improving the status of women through service and advocacy.  International membership currently includes over 29,000 members in 63 countries. 

The following is our history through photos and articles over the years.

 

1953 Initiation, Thurza Russell, Wagner,
1941 article re meeting.jpg
1961 Installation of Cora Wetter Preside
1956, International Conv, Thurza, Cecile
1949 Article re author, Leone Johnson &
1964 ZAS Banquet honoring Beautification
1949. Aritcle on 9th Anniv, Mrs. Tracy (
1962 article about 22nd birthday.jpg
1975 District VIII Conference hosted by
1968 article, Honorary member Kate James
1967, Blanche McBee, Mable Marr & Selma
1972 article, Installation, Selma Starns
1975 Zonta float wins.jpg
1979 Geranium sale, Sandy Powell & Rober
1981 Dist Conf Anchorage, Beth, Marie &

1981 District Conference, Anchorage.

Beth, Mary and Ann

1981 Marjorie Hart  & Marie Stone Melin

1981 Marjorie Hart and Marie Stone Mellin at the Fountain on the Courthouse Grounds.